This is a print of a hand-drawn pen picture that I drew of The Plimsoll. Arguably the best pub for food around, formerly The Auld Triangle, this pub was reopened by Four Legs last year, and they’ve done a darn good job of it. Their Dexter cheeseburger is banging!
This print is available in both A4 and A3.
I have produced a limited edition of prints for this drawing:
• 91 in A4
• 51 in A3
Details of the print:
• Paper size: A4 (210mm x 297mm) or A3 (297mm x 420mm)
• Paper type: Cotton
• Paper weight: Heavy (250-300 gsm)
• Each print comes with a small border
• Image size: Roughly 190mm x 267mm (A4), 267mm x 380mm (A3)
• Limited edition print: (1 of 91 - A4), (1 of 51 - A3)
• Each print is signed and numbered
• All prints are produced from recycled paper
• Items are hand wrapped and packaged carefully using recycled and/or recyclable materials
No plastic materials are used at all