This is a print of a hand-drawn pen picture that I drew of the The Pantheon, one of my favourite buildings in Rome. This is a former Roman temple, which was rebuilt by Hadrian after the original temple burned down. Marcus Agrippa commissioned the earlier temple, and Hadrian chose to retain the inscription with his name.
This print is available in both A4 and A3.
I have produced a limited edition of prints for this drawing:
- 91 in A4
- 51 in A3
Details of the print:
- Paper size: A4 (210mm x 297mm) or A3 (297mm x 420mm)
- Paper type: Cotton
- Paper weight: Heavy (250-300 gsm)
- Each print comes with a small border
- Image size: Roughly 190mm x 267mm (A4), 267mm x 380mm (A3)
- Limited edition print: (1 of 91 - A4), (1 of 51 - A3)
- Each print is signed and numbered
- All prints are produced from recycled paper
- Items are hand wrapped and packaged carefully using recycled and/or recyclable materials
- No plastic materials are used at all